HELLOWEEN-Italian Forum!

Avantasia is back!, ...è in arrivo(?) la parte III...

« Older   Newer »
Psicologo [SexyH€lloMeen]
view post Posted on 15/1/2007, 00:34

vedremo nel frattempo..sto tentando di procurarmi le prime due avantasia entro domani si spera! ;)

escalation666
view post Posted on 15/1/2007, 11:18

E bravo psycho!Vedrai che ti piacciono!Sn un'autentica tega!

helloween78
view post Posted on 6/3/2007, 12:53

gran bella notizia......spero tanto ci sia di nuovo kiske :yea++:

Relloween
view post Posted on 6/3/2007, 14:16

CITAZIONE (helloween78 @ 6/3/2007, 12:53)
gran bella notizia......spero tanto ci sia di nuovo kiske :yea++:

idealmente nella storia il suo personaggio é morto :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

escalation666
view post Posted on 7/3/2007, 16:47

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!Spero esca presto qst album,secondo me c'è da aspettarsi qlc di succoso!

fireburton
view post Posted on 7/3/2007, 19:31

Non vedo l'ora di sentirlo...e magari Kiske resuscita...LUI Può tutto!!!

N.I.B.
view post Posted on 25/3/2007, 22:46

Da Truemetal.it:

Si intitolerà "The Scarecrow" il nuovo album degli Avantasia. Il disco verrà prodotto da Sascha Paeth. Ne viene data notizia sul sito ufficiale del frontman Tobias Sammet.

Alé! :P

fireburton
view post Posted on 26/3/2007, 12:05

Urgh...ma le foto di Tobi con i capelli corti????

N.I.B.
view post Posted on 26/3/2007, 13:32

Boh, gli saranno venute delle doppie punte micidiali durante il tour di Rocket Ride magari... :D

helloween78
view post Posted on 26/3/2007, 13:33

CITAZIONE (fireburton @ 7/3/2007, 20:31)

quoto :T5R7: tutto è possibile....è quasi Pasqua

fireburton
view post Posted on 26/3/2007, 13:57

CITAZIONE (helloween78 @ 26/3/2007, 14:33)
CITAZIONE (fireburton @ 7/3/2007, 20:31)

quoto :T5R7: tutto è possibile....è quasi Pasqua

ghghghghghghg....

The_Inquisitor
view post Posted on 26/3/2007, 16:54

fortunatamente il concept è staccato dai due precedenti così forse ci evitiamo quel mangiasoldi di kiske...

fireburton
view post Posted on 26/3/2007, 17:02

daìììì...è vero che lo fa solo x soldi...ma è sempre la sua voce...

escalation666
view post Posted on 7/5/2007, 14:06

EDGUY frontman Tobias Sammet is currently working on the third installment of his solo project AVANTASIA. The album is being produced by Sascha Paeth, who also played the rhythm guitar on the CD. The drums were laid down by KISS/ALICE COOPER drummer Eric Singer and the bass is being handled by Tobias himself.

Commented Sammet: "I can't tell you how happy I am to be able to do this. There is so much creativity in the studio and the material sounds so great. There is so much variety — we got fast songs, mid-tempo songs, a few ballads. There are modern elements, epic elements, classic elements. There's no limits [to] our creativity and I feel blessed that I am allowed to work with the most talented sidekicks I could ever dream of."

The new AVANTASIA album will be a concept album featuring different singers singing different characters in a story. But the concept itself won't be a sequel to the first two AVANTASIA albums

Former MASTERPLAN/ARK frontman Jorn Lande has been confirmed as one of the guests on "The Scarecrow", the third installment of EDGUY frontman Tobias Sammet's AVANTASIA solo project. The album is being produced by Sascha Paeth, who also played the rhythm guitar on the CD. The drums were laid down by KISS/ALICE COOPER drummer Eric Singer and the bass is being handled by Tobias himself.

In a recent interview, Sammet described the music on the new AVANTASIA CD as "diversified, pomp metal with some classic rock elements, Classic orchestrated moments and Celtic stuff, a big timeless production and so on and so forth. It's going to consist of many different elements. Bombastic kick-ass music with a lot of heart and depth."

Check out photos from the recording sessions at this location.

The new AVANTASIA album will be a concept album featuring different singers singing different characters in a story. But the concept itself won't be a sequel to the first two AVANTASIA albums.

AVANTASIA's last release was the two-part epic called "The Metal Opera" (issued in 2001 and 2002), which featured an impressive array of guest vocalists playing the various characters of the opera, including Michael Kiske (ex-HELLOWEEN), David DeFeis (VIRGIN STEELE), Sharon Den Adel (WITHIN TEMPTATION), Kai Hansen (GAMMA RAY), André Matos (ANGRA, SHAAMAN), Timo Tolkki (STRATOVARIUS), Rob Rock (WARRIOR), and others.

Foto: http://tobiassammet.com/photos.php

helloween78
view post Posted on 6/8/2007, 08:52

Dopo Alice Cooper, Michael Schenker (ex-UFO, Scorpions), Jorn Lande, Amanda Somerville e Rudolf Schenker (Scorpions) parteciperà come special guest sul nuovo capitolo degli Avantasia di Tobias Sammet anche Michael Kiske (ex-Helloween). Il frontman ha fatto sapere che Kiske lo ha sempre ispirato fin da piccolo ed è grazie a lui che ha deciso di diventare un cantante.

kiske!!!!!! :sbav: :sbav: :sbav: :sbav: :sbav: :sbav: :sbav: :sbav: :sbav:

45 replies since 29/12/2006, 10:59   1028 views