HELLOWEEN-Italian Forum!

Black Sabbath con Dio riuniti?, per N.I.B. che ne sarà entusiasta

« Older   Newer »
Alex Fairfax
icon10  view post Posted on 28/9/2006, 14:07

Da una news postata su Truemetal:

Gli ex membri dei Black Sabbath, Tony Iommi, Ronnie James Dio, Geezer Butler e Bill Ward stanno pensando di riunirsi per una serie di show che toccheranno anche l'Europa. Per ora ci sono state molteplici offerte per suonare negli heavy metal festivals più importanti e che verranno vagliate nei prossimi giorni.

La band non potrà portare il monicker "Black Sabbath" o "Black Sabbath with Ronny James Dio" a causa di problemi legali e saranno semplicemente gli Heaven & Hell.

O-MIO-DIO... mi si sono illuminati gli occhi... :cry:
HEAVEN & HELL! tutto promette bene... incrociamo le dita!!!

Alex Fairfax
view post Posted on 28/9/2006, 14:36

nessuno interessato?? :o:

dalle
view post Posted on 28/9/2006, 16:15

mitico!

N.I.B.
view post Posted on 28/9/2006, 19:28

L'avevo letta stamattina prima di prendere il treno...sono quasi cascato dalla sedia!!! :o: Se vengono in Italia li andrò a vedere ovunque, a qualsiasi prezzo...e se non ci vengono prenderò in considerazione l'ipotesi di progettare una vacanza in un qualsiasi paese estero dove vadano a suonare...peccato per il monicker, ma chissenefrega, l'importante è la line-up! Speriamo sfoderino pure un disco magari!!! :D

mungi
view post Posted on 28/9/2006, 19:31

l'avevo letta stamattina...spettacolo!

Dark_Angel_Of_Sin
view post Posted on 30/9/2006, 12:12

O_O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...attimo di stupefazione...

BENE!!!!!!!!

quoto nib

view post Posted on 12/10/2006, 19:31

Pumpkin Queen

Group:
Administrator

ma è sicura cm notizia?

Web  Top
LeavingraiN
view post Posted on 12/10/2006, 19:33

Grande Ronnie James Dio....speriamo!! e spero esca un grande album!

Dark_Angel_Of_Sin
view post Posted on 12/10/2006, 20:11

CITAZIONE (LadyDeris @ 12/10/2006, 20:31)
ma è sicura cm notizia?

da quello che so io si....poi ovviamente non si può mai sapere!

Alex Fairfax
view post Posted on 28/10/2006, 13:54

continuo ad aspettare con trepidazione

Dark_Angel_Of_Sin
view post Posted on 28/10/2006, 15:09

A representative for BLACK SABBATH guitarist Tony Iommi has confirmed that the highly anticipated and much-rumored reunion of Iommi, Ronnie James Dio, Geezer Butler, and Bill Ward appears to be shaping up and taking a new form. After various promoters have approached the former SABBATH bandmates' respective representatives, the guys have started taking all of this very seriously, as they have aparently wanted to reunite for some time now. It looks as if the new shape may be that of HEAVEN AND HELL — that is the moniker that the band is likely to use on their new venture. If all goes well, HEAVEN AND HELL should be hitting the road in early 2007.

In an August 16, 2006 appearance on the syndicated radio show "Rockline", Dio had the following to say about the possibility of further collaborations with BLACK SABBATH guitarist Tony Iommi:

"We've already written one [new] song together. The reason for that is that there's a release coming out, it's called 'Black Sabbath: The Dio Years' — they've already done one, of course, 'Black Sabbath: The Ozzy Years'; that was the beginning and, really, the best part of it all — but they've decided to do one, again, 'Black Sabbath: The Dio Years', and we wanted to make it a little but more special, not just give you things you've not heard from a live perspective. These are two things you'll never hear again — two new songs. We are going to do that. It's been fun already. The one we've done — the one that I've done with Tony has been really wonderful — just great to realize how magnificent a player he was. You forget that after 10 years at a time that you don't work with someone. So we are gonna be doing that. And I hope you'll like it. I think it'll be great."

On the rumors of him possibly rejoining BLACK SABBATH, Dio said, "There's always rumors about everything — about a RAINBOW reunion, about a BLACK SABBATH reunion. Our purpose was to do this because we wanted to have this product be a bit more special than anything else — not just, 'Here's a live track you've never heard before.' I mean, that's cool, but I'm sure people have heard that. We wanted to do something a bit more special, so the whole band would write and play these songs, and… They've wanted to hear them long enough, so here they are. But it's not anything that we've talked about leading to anything other than that. No, it's for that project."

Miss_Schwichtenberg
view post Posted on 28/10/2006, 15:46

oddio lo stavo x postare io! :D

Cosa ne pensate? x me è una grandissima cosa! anke se DIO mi piaceva moltissimo anke da solista :love:

N.I.B.
view post Posted on 28/10/2006, 19:18

CITAZIONE (Dark_Angel_Of_Sin @ 28/10/2006, 16:09)
A representative for BLACK SABBATH guitarist Tony Iommi has confirmed that the highly anticipated and much-rumored reunion of Iommi, Ronnie James Dio, Geezer Butler, and Bill Ward appears to be shaping up and taking a new form. After various promoters have approached the former SABBATH bandmates' respective representatives, the guys have started taking all of this very seriously, as they have aparently wanted to reunite for some time now. It looks as if the new shape may be that of HEAVEN AND HELL — that is the moniker that the band is likely to use on their new venture. If all goes well, HEAVEN AND HELL should be hitting the road in early 2007.

Oh. Mio. Dio. Sto godendo come un suino e non riesco a fermarmi... :sbav:

Dark_Angel_Of_Sin
view post Posted on 29/10/2006, 13:41

CITAZIONE (Miss_Schwichtenberg @ 28/10/2006, 15:46)
Cosa ne pensate? x me è una grandissima cosa! anke se DIO mi piaceva moltissimo anke da solista :love:

godimento assoluto, se la cosa va in porto andrò a vederli da qualsiasi parte!

:aet: :aet: :aet: :aet: :aet: :aet:

N.I.B.
view post Posted on 12/3/2007, 17:24

Guardate qua:

È arrivata sulla rete la prima scaletta del tour degli Heaven and Hell, eccola:

01. E5150
02. After All (The Dead)
03. The Mob Rules
04. Children of The Sea
05. Lady Evil
06. Ear In The Wall
07. I